Effective Date: April 25, 2018
Applicability of Policy and Third-Party Properties
We May Collect Your Personal Information in These Ways
- When you provide us with it. We may collect your personal information in the event that you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide your information to us, including, but not limited to, your name, contact information, employment, educational history, military status, and/or other information.
- From third parties. We may collect your personal information from third parties including, but not limited to, websites which publish our ads and offers, and other online and offline services such as identity verification services, and/or other service providers and vendors. We may combine such information with any other information that you have provided.
- Automatically. We may collect your personal information automatically during interactions with our website, using cookies and other technologies as described below.
We May Collect These Types of Information
- Personally identifiable information that you provide: Personally identifiable information is any kind of information that is unique and identifying to you. Examples of the types of personally identifiable information you may provide include, but are not limited to, your name, email, telephone, zip code, educational history, employment information, military status, and other information that you may provide to us. You may opt out of providing us with such information; however, some of our services and certain parts of our website may be inaccessible.
- Other information we may collect: We may automatically collect information about you and your interaction with our Website, and any advertisements or other promotional content using technologies such as cookies and web beacons, as well as via our server’s log files. Examples of information we may collect using such technologies include browser information, your device’s IP address, clicks of our advertisements, the pages you visited, the web URL you came from, date and time stamps, and other navigational and interaction information. This information may not always be personally identifiable; however, we may combine it with other information including personally identifiable information such as you name, email, or any other information that could be used to identify you.
We May Use and Share The Information We Collect in These Ways
We may use and share with third parties the information that we collect about you in any manner and for any purpose that is permitted by law. The may include, but is not limited to, disclosing to third parties (with or without remuneration) any personally identifiable information that we collect for their marketing purposes. After we have provided your information to a third party, we are not in control or responsible for that third party’s use or disclosure of that information. The following are examples of how and with whom we may share the information we collect.
With universities or other educational institutions;
- With any third parties connected with processing or fulfilling requests or inquiries for such purposes;
- With companies for their own marketing purposes which may include contacting you in order to offer you their products or services, or the products or services of other third parties;
- With companies who may resell, exchange or otherwise provide your information to other businesses for various marketing purposes, including to contact you with offers regarding third party products or services;
- With call centers that we have engaged in order to contact you regarding your requests for information about education and secondary degrees;
- With advertisers who promotional content we publish and/or display on our website, and any other third parties connected with such activities;
- With any service providers we use to provide us with any services that support our business operations;
- In response to any requests from government or regulatory agencies, court order, subpoena, or as we otherwise determine, in our discretion to be required or permitted in connect with any law, rule, or regulation;
- As we determine to be necessary or desirable to protect our business, rights, safety, assets, or property or those of you or any third party; to limit our liability; to protect our interests or those of your or a third party; or in connection with enforcing our Terms of Service and/or other rules; and
- In connection with any sale or other transaction related to our business.
How to Opt-Out of Certain Sharing of Your Information
We may immediately or at a later time share any personal information that we may collect for direct marketing purposes. You may opt-out of the sharing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes by sending a request to [email protected].
Browser Cookies and Other Technologies
Cookies are a technology that allows us to store information about your visits to our website. This allows us to provide personalized content, keep track of our marketing, track your interactions with our content, and gather information about such interactions. We may send cookies to our business partners and service providers when you visit our website, click on one of our advertisements, or otherwise interact with our content. We may use a combination of session cookies, which terminate upon you closing your browser, and persistent cookies, which will remain on your computer until you delete them. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, doing so may make some of our services or parts of our website inaccessible. If you have questions regarding disabling cookies, you should consult your browser’s manufacturer.
Additionally, we may track your use of our website, advertisements, and any other content through web beacons (sometimes called pixel tags or clear gifs). We may use web beacons for various purposes including helping us to improve our website, services, and communications.
Targeted Advertisements and Analytics Services
We may maintain relationships with one or more third party advertising and analytics services providers who may place advertisements and other promotional content on our behalf on other websites, as well as perform related tracking and reporting functions for those websites and our advertisements. Additionally, they may place third party advertisements on our website. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, information about websites you’ve visited and any advertisements you have interacted with, the IP address of your device, a timestamp, your internet service provider, and the browser you are using to visit this website. Such information may be used for purposes such as delivering advertisements (from us and other companies) targeted based on your preferences and interested, and better understanding your usage and visitation of our site as well as the other websites tacked by these service providers. To learn more about targeted advertising and analytics services, as well as your choices relating to these, including how to opt-out of certain third part ads, advertising networks, and ad servers, you may visit the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page and the Google’s information page.
Your Choices Regarding the Collection of Your Information
Information You Provide. You can always choose not to provide us with your information, personally identifiable or otherwise. This may result in some of our services or parts of our website being inaccessible.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. You may choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing and promotional emails at any time by using the opt-out mechanism noted within such emails (may be referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting such a request to [email protected]. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing of your opt-out request. Also, please be aware that choosing to opt-out of promotional emails from us will only affect any future communications. In the event that we have already providing your information to a third party prior to you electing to opt-out or updating your information, you may need to opt-out of email communication from that third party as well.
- Turning Off Cookies. If you would prefer not to accept our cookies, you can do so by adjusting your browser settings to decline cookies. Please note that this may result in some of our services and parts of our website being inaccessible.
- NAI Opt-Out. Certain third party advertising services providers that we use may collect information about you using cookies and other technologies in connection with their targeted advertising programs. To learn more about this and how to opt-out of targeted advertising practices, please refer to the Targeted advertisements and analytics services section above.
- Other Opt-Out options. You may also opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings or www.aboutads.info
Privacy of Children
This website is intended for use by general audiences and is not intended for persons under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has interacted with out content and as such we have collected personal information on that child, please contact us per the information provided below.
Personal Information Transferred and Processed in the U.S.
We operate this website within the United States and it is intended for use by those in the U.S. As such the data protection and privacy laws of the U.S. apply, which may differ substantially from those in other locations. If you are located outside of the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that we may collection information that is transferred to and processed in the U.S., and you consent to such activities.
Should you have questions, comments, or any other inquiries regarding our website or this notice, please contact us by email at: [email protected]
Alternatively, you may send your questions, comments, or other inquiries to our mailing address:
740 NE 3rd ST
STE 3 #236
Bend, OR 97701